Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello World

This blog was created with the intentions of trying to clear my mind with all the mess inside me.

I believe that whatever happens in my life happens for a reason, and that will make me the best person that I can be, but sometimes the process is harsh. I don’t like my current state. It’s not that I hate being me, I love being Mohit. It’s just few things that happened in the past few days/weeks/months would have been different if I had treated them differently. What i mean is, sometimes, I don’t get something I really want, not because I can’t, but just because I didn’t work hard enough.

Most people would blame others, when they faced the same situation (I do too, sometimes) but, really they should blame no one but themselves. At this moment, I am regretting why I had not put more effort that day. Why did I give up? Why? It’s not that I didn’t have enough resources, it’s that I thought what I did was enough but it’s wasn’t. What really sucks is that it has happened many times to me and I don’t seem to learn any lessons from my previous experiences. Or maybe I do and after a while I forget about them.

I try to give my best in what I do, I promise. If I fail to keep my promise, please remind me. I believe in my future. Nothing can destroy me, every mistake, problems, fights makes me stronger.

3 comments: